Monday, March 7, 2022

Angels of Ashes and Ivory, Raye Wagner

 

Angels of Ashes and Ivory

By: Raye Wagner

My Recommendation: 👍👍👍👍 - (Out of 5 👍)

Sanaa is an orphan in Midri, a place riddled with evil. All she wants is to earn her freedom outside of V district. Unfortunately, luck is not on her side when an acquaintance she once considered a close friend sells her out and Sanaa finds herself on the action block being sold to the highest bidder.

Amongst the Angels Rynk has earned his way up the ranks of the Power hierarchy. When he was a small child he was betrayed by his uncle and he has been attempting to make amends ever since. The Council has requested that Rynk retrieve the celestial token, an item he was responsible for losing. In his search he discovers that Sanaa is his long awaited Beloved. Because of Sanaa's stormy past she finds it difficult to accept Rynk. They must learn to work together to overcome the evil that is engulfing Midri.

I am generally not a fan of books with angels but for certain authors I will read anything. Wagner did not disappoint. This story was edge of your seat, action packed, hold your breath because you are now in for the ride of your life. It appears to be a stand alone. I am a little bit happy for that because I don't think my heart could take more of the insanely intense drama. I am a little bit sad that I won't be reading more about these wonderful characters. All in all I am happy for their happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment