Thursday, April 13, 2023

Bewitched (Bewitched #1), Laura Thalassa


Bewitched (Bewitched #1)

By: Laura Thalassa

Recommendation: 👍👍👍👍 - (Out of 5 👍)

Synopsis: Selene Bowers desires to be a member of the Henbane Cover. One of the biggest challenges that she must overcome is the loss of her memories every time she uses her magic. The coven challenges Selene, requesting that she go on a magic quest and obtain a familiar before admittance to the school. On her way to the Galapagos Islands her plane crashes and she is strangely drawn to an ancient tomb where she releases a mage named Memnon who has been asleep for over two thousand years. Memnon claims he and Selene have a bond that crosses over past lives. Can Memnon help Selene be the witch of her true potential or is he with her for personal nefarious reasons?

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Bewitched is more than a paranormal fantasy story. It has an element of thriller and mystery. Memnon is the irresistible, hot, bad boy. He confuses me, I feel I shouldn't be so attracted to him, I know I should probably hate him, at times he can be lovable. I can't quite figure him out. I am interested to see what happens with Selene in the next installment and hopefully will better understand if Memnon is worth all the chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment