Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Finding the Road to Us (The Wilder Brothers #6) Carrie Ann Ryan

 

Finding the Road to Us (The Wilder Brothers #6)

By: Carrie Ann Ryan

Recommendation: 👍👍👍👍👍 - (Out of 5 👍)

Elliot is the last single Wilder. This is his story. I always enjoy Carrie Ann Ryan's writing, she is on my automatic purchase list, but I think the Wilder Brothers series is my favorite all time favorite series. Ryan has a way of taking an extremely broken individual and healing their emotional and sometimes physical wounds.

When we left off with the last book in the Wilder Brothers series, Trace and Elliot were out for a hike when the ground literally fell out from underneath Elliot's feet. Barely hanging on the ledge, Trace attempts to help when he finds the earth moving beneath his feet. The suspense between books was unbearable, I was dying to know what was going to happen next. I did not see Sidney coming. The beginning of 'Finding the Road to Us' had me on the edge of my seat. I flew through the first few chapters absorbing everything as quickly as I could.

Sidney and Trace have similar upbringings. Although they both come from affluent families, they have not let that warp their sense of self or their values. Elliot followed in the footsteps of his older brothers and joined the military. Although he has never shared with his family about his time in the armed forces, he has his fair share of ghosts. These three individuals come together to form a perfect triad; are a most wonderful fit for on another. They fill the voids that each one of them has and make each other stronger.

I am excited to see what Carrie Ann has planned next for the Wilder family.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Available for Purchase December 11th, 2023:

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment